Cambridge TV Training is hosting this practical training webinar for people who want to learn how to make better videos with your smartphone.
We find that the biggest obstacles in capturing good video on your smartphone are:
- what content others chose to film and why
- restrictive native camera apps on smartphones
- capturing good audio
- creating a succinct message to your audience through video
We address all of these issues with you tailored to your own projects and help you develop your ideas for future projects.
This webinar is heavily practical and hosted through Zoom. We use video capture, digital presentations, screen capture and test equipment live whilst teaching you how to make the most of your smartphone. You’ll get course material PDFs and shopping links to the equipment we’ve decided on together. By the end, you’ll have filmed with your smartphone – perhaps a demo or a finished video.
This workshop is split into two parts.
Part A (2 hour webinar) covers:
- Audiences & Planning
- Multiple filming apps and how to operate
- How to capture good video
- Audio recording techniques
- Looking at a range of equipment
- Setting a task of filming something yourself
Part B (another 2 hour webinar) covers:
- Demonstrating the process of editing through a live edit of what you’ve filmed
- Interview techniques
- How to ask good questions
- Extra tips & advice
Choose which dates suit you best
This webinar is hosted by Bob Coates. Bob is founder and Chief Executive of Cambridge TV Training and is a director at Cambridge TV. He has held a senior executive position at City & Guilds, Executive Director at Open University and was the general manager for Acorn (before it became ARM).
In the media industry, Bob specialises in storytelling, producing and interviewing. His mission is to train people valuable skills that will help them to work in this industry. He believes that learning by doing, in a demanding but supportive environment, is the key to a career in today’s creative industries.
We've been fortunate to host this workshop to a number of clients such as: